Camp Resolute Leader FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)

How many leaders can we bring to camp for free?
Units are allowed 2 adults free of charge. Additional leaders (minimum age of 18) are welcome in accordance with the following

1-16 Scouts 2 free leaders
17-24 Scouts 1 additional free leader
25-32 Scouts 2 additional free leaders
33-40 Scouts 3 additional free leaders
41-48 Scouts 4 additional free leaders
49-56 Scouts 5 additional free leaders

Leaders in excess of this ratio will pay $75 per week to cover the cost of meals.

When is the Leader's pre-camp meeting?
The pre-camp program planning meeting is for you, the Scoutmaster, and for your Senior Patrol Leader to get an overview of Camp Resolute in 2017 and to give you assistance in your program planning before you arrive in camp. Also, any last minute
administrative instructions and details will be given to you at this time.

The Scoutmaster and Senior Patrol Leader should be at the camp by 7:00pm on the Wednesday evening the week before your camp arrival date. The schedule is as follows:
Week of Camp & Pre-Camp Meeting
Week 1 (July 9 - July 14) July 5
Week 2 (July 16 - 21) July 12
Week 3 (July 23 - 28) July 19
Week 4 (July 30 - August 4) July 26
Week 5 (August 6 - 11) August 2

Please bring the following with you to the meeting: Final attendance roster, completed medical forms including immunization record signed by a Doctor, a list of special requirements such as dietary or religious food restrictions, Scouts with
special needs, etc.

It is vital that all troops have at least one representative in attendance for this planning session.

How can we order Camp Resolute Custom Troop Tees?
This year we are offering troop's the opportunity to purchase the Camp Resolute T-shirt customized with their troop number and town. T-shirts are available in three colors: indigo blue, sand and carolina blue. All orders are due by June 1 and the shirts will be available for pick-up at the Wednesday pre-camp meeting.

Custom Troop Tees Order Form

What is the Early Bird Deadline for Troops?
The Early Bird deadline for troops is May 15. Register Scouts before this date to save $40.


How can we reserve a campsite for our troop?
Campsite reservations can be made by clicking here.


What is the refund policy for troop camping?
There is a non-refundable administration fee of $50 for each registered program or session. After June 1 refunds are issued for medical reasons only. All refund requests must be made no later than August 31, 2017 using only the online form located at; after that date no refund requests will be processed.

How do we register and pay for Scouts attending camp?
All registration for Camp Resolute is done online. You can access our online registration system by clicking here. For detailed
information on how to use the system download our step-by-step guide below.

Step-by-Step Online Registration Guide

What if I forgot my password or username to access the registration system?
Don't worry, retrieving your password or username is easy. Just click here and input the required information.

Do my Scouts need blue cards for the merit badges they are taking?
No, we use a completely electronic system for merit badge blue cards. You will sign-up your Scouts for merit badges using our
online registration system and we will generate blue cards with all the completed and incomplete requirements at the end of the

A Scout in my troop applied for a campership how do I enter him into the online registration system?
Do not enter any Scout who has applied for a campership into the online registration system. After the council campership committee has met you will be notified of their decision and the amount of the campership awarded. At that time we will input the Scout and the amount of the campership into the system. You will be responsible to pay any balance that may be due.


What paperwork (besides a medical form) is required for adult leaders and volunteers to attend camp with the troop?
Camp Resolute is required by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts Department of Public Health regulations to obtain a CORI (Criminal Offender Registry Information) and a SORI (Sex Offender Record Information) check on all adult leaders, volunteers attending camp with your troop and camp staff. Click here for more information.




Visit for additional information about Knox Trail Council.

Get Adobe Reader To view .pdf files you must have Adobe Acrobat Reader®, which can be downloaded for free.